Northern California Wedding Venues
Eden Vale Inn is the perfect location for your small, intimate wedding of up to 60 guests. Our wedding pavilion is a convenient and unique backdrop as are spots next to our pond, in the garden or lodge, and our back terrace.
Please call us at 530-621-0901 to discuss your specific needs.
Other Wedding Venues
If you are getting married at one of the nearby Placerville wedding venues and staying at Eden Vale Inn, we conditionally accept pre-wedding activities with bridesmaids, hair dressers, wedding party photos and so on, for a fee based on level of activities. You must contact the innkeeper to discuss and pre-arrange these activities. If you are staying two or more nights, and are changing occupants, we will give your room a change-over-cleaning for $50 upon request.
The Rustic Wedding Package
Eden Vale Inn offers you a unique rustic wedding venue in our Wedding Pavilion site, situated under a beautiful oak tree and surrounded by mature gardens. Handsome handmade benches provide seating for your guests and the pavilion is made of hand hewn logs and pavers. You will walk down the aisle framed by the lovely Eden Vale Inn pond. You can hold your reception in the Wedding Pavilion. More options are available if you book certain portions of or the entire inn.. Due to the beauty of the site, you will only need minimal decoration and use of flowers. Customized weddings are always an option so please call us to discuss.
Weddings can be held between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. when held Sunday through Thursday and from noon to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. The wedding ceremony and reception may last up to four hours. To ensure privacy and exclusivity we allow only one wedding per day. Any music will be subject to approval.
(Available for Groups of 60 or Less)
- Wedding ceremony and reception with four hour use of designated Eden Vale Inn grounds and common areas for your ceremony, photography and reception
- Gift and cake tables with linens.
- Vendor and decorating access two hours prior to ceremony with one hour cleanup after reception
- Two on-site planning visits
- Parking and garbage removal
- Local vendor list for caterers, flowers, officiants and photography
Rustic Wedding Package Pricing:
- Sunday through Friday Weddings (Site Fee includes all services listed above)
- April through October – 2015 Site Fee of $1,500 for 40 or less ($10 per additional person up to 60)
- January through March – 2015 Site Fee of $1,250 for 30 or less
- Minimum of one night lodging is required at posted prices
- Saturday Weddings (Site Fee includes all services listed above)
- April through October – 2015 Site Fee of $1,800 for 40 or less ($10 per additional person up to 60)
- January through March – 2015 Site Fee of $1,550 for 30 or less
- Minimum of one room for a two night lodging is required at posted pricing
Payments and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve your wedding package with balance due 60 days prior to event. All paid amounts are non-refundable. Failure to make a payment will result in cancellation of your reservation. A $250 damage deposit is required. It will be returned within 24 hours after the wedding minus any detailed charges. Weddings cannot be booked online.
- A full agreement detailing all the requirements and conditions of both parties, including alcohol use policy if applicable, will be entered into. A deposit will be required at the time of signing.
- Alcohol must be purchased through the inn. Beer, wine and spirits are available.
- No smoking allowed on the grounds.
- The wedding couple is responsible for obtaining a California Marriage License.
A La Carte Items
- Use of caterers is allowed for a $5 per person charge subject to approval.
- Event coordination and food servers are available. Discuss for pricing.
- Tables, chairs, dishes, glassware, flatware, and linens are available to rent.