Eden Vale Inn Bed and Breakfast
1780 Springvale Road, Placerville, CA 95667
Google Directions | Download Directions
Check-in: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Alternate times generally available by request.
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Breakfast: 9:00 AM Early or late breakfast generally available by request.
• Should you need to cancel your reservation, you are responsible for the entire amount of your stay unless you have provided a 10-day notice of cancellation; except, reservations of 4 or more days requires a 14-day notice and, blocks-of-4-or-more-rooms require a minimum 30 day notice. If requisite notice is given, deposits will be refunded less a $25 service fee. As an accommodation to our guests, should you need to cancel within the notice period, if we can re-book empty room(s) to a full occupancy status over the entire reserved period, the re-booking proceeds will be refunded less a $25.00 service charge. Rain checks are given at the innkeeper’s discretion for non-Saturday stays.
One Night Stays:
• We reserve the right to change your room assignment to an equal or better class up until the time of arrival. This helps us manage our inventory.
Blocks of Rooms Policy:
• Advance reservations for Blocks-of-Four-or-more-rooms requires permission of the innkeeper. Please call to discuss your needs. Special terms and conditions may apply. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions and, to cancel reservations if prior permission is not granted in writing.
Honeymoons are always welcome
Weddings at Other Venues:
• If you are getting married at another location, we conditionally accept pre-wedding activities with bridesmaids, hair dressers, the wedding party photos and so on, for a fee based on level of activities starting at $200. You must contact the innkeeper to discuss and pre-arrange these activities. Also, if you are staying two or more nights, and are changing occupants, we will give your room a change-over-cleaning for $50 upon request.
• One-Night-Stays must be prepaid in full with a credit card or other agreed upon means.
• For stays 2 nights or longer, we require a deposit of one-half (50%) of the reservation total.
• Your balance is due upon arrival. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted.
• As a courtesy to staff and guests we operate as a No-Smoking-Campus. Yet, if you must have a smoke please let us know:
1) we will provide you with an ashtray and,
2) we’ll suggest a place to smoke down-wind from buildings and other guests. You may not smoke on decks, porches or in the outdoor tubs etc. If you smoke in a room, cleaning costs and lost revenue will be added to your bill.