Placerville Hotel Pet Amenities and Services
We know how hard it is to leave your best friend at home. And, when you do travel with your furry friends you want them to have a great experience so that you can successfully enjoy Eden Vale Inn together. That is why our Placerville hotel welcomes well-behaved dogs in our hotel rooms and we work hard to make this one of the best pet friendly hotels in Northern California.
We want you to have the best experience possible and that is why we’ve chosen not to sacrifice style, standards, or comfort in our pet-friendly rooms. These accommodations were simply chosen because their conveniences are well-suited for pet owners. Since all of these rooms have private exterior entrances, you will find it easy to take your pet out to explore the many great features of the property. Our pet guests love walking around the gardens, swimming in the pond and, sitting by the fire pit. Our outdoor guest kitchen allows you to cook meals onsite and not leave your pet in the car.
Several local eateries allow pets on their outside patio areas including Smith Flat House, and Zac Jack Bistro. Additionally, the local area abounds with many miles of pet-friendly trails and activities.
If you have forgotten anything for your best friend all you have to do is ask and we will provide:
- Pet beds and towels
- Food and water bowls
- Grain-free pet snacks and food
A fee of $25 per night/per pet applies when your pet stays with us. A maximum of two pets per room please.
Book One of Our Placerville Pet Friendly Rooms
We ask that you agree to our pet policies while on property:
- Please keep your pet under your direct control while on the property, preferably on a leash. It is okay to leave your pet in your room while you have breakfast. If this is not possible please discuss options with the innkeeper.
- Please feed your pet on a bare floor and not on a rug. We are happy to provide you a mat to put under their food if needed.
- Please keep your pet off the bed and furniture.
- Do not leave the property without your pet unless you have given us notice and we have approved.
- Bring your pet into and out of your room through your outside door. Pets are not permitted in the inn’s common areas.
- Please do not use your guest towels on your pet. We can provide you pet towels if you need to dry them off. Dogs are welcome to swim in the pond.
- Please do not wash your pet in the soaking tub or shower.
- Please use the natural field areas surrounding the inn when your pet needs to relieve themselves. If they accidentally do it in the manicured garden area please pick up after them. We provide doggy bags, and a small disposal can, with your room.
- Please be respectful of the inn’s dog and cat, Sydney and Mr. Bushwack.
If you feel your pet may do damage to anything in your room please let us know and we will remove the item. That includes rugs, mats and bedding. The pet fee you paid is for normal use of the room by your pet. If there is anything damaged beyond normal use please let us know and we will determine if an additional charge is due. Usually we can ameliorate most pet mistakes by letting us know as soon as one happens. You will be charged for any damage not reported.