Group Policies

Placerville, CA Group Hotel Stays

All of the policies below apply equally to whole or partial inn rentals. As you plan a group getaway and research hotels in Placerville, consider some of the planning details below.

We ask and encourage you to talk with us about your interests, both so that we may assist you in maximizing the benefits and also to determine if your event is a good mutual fit.

Events such as family gatherings, wedding rehearsals, and pre-wedding activities such as photographs, hair and makeup, will generally result in additional charges applying. Please call us at (530) 621-0901 for more information.

Scope

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary written elsewhere, the following Terms, Cancellation, and Refund Policies apply to all group reservations (reservations for three rooms or more).

Terms

Please note that non-registered guests are not allowed on the property unless agreed upon with the innkeepers in advance. Additional charges may apply to accommodate extra persons.

There is a two night minimum on group reservations unless we have specifically waived that requirement in writing.  The total balance is due and payable by 60 days in advance of your arrival, individually and/or as a group as the case may be, otherwise your reservation is automatically cancelled.

Booking a block of rooms is a privilege not a right.  Moreover, we reserve the right not to accept your booking of a block of rooms at our sole discretion. This typically does not come into play.  Yet, we want to talk with you about your anticipated event and to determine together with you in the dialog, whether or not it’s a mutually good fit.  Group reservations have to work for both us and you.  

Group Reservations

There are three ways to reserve:

  • "Option #1 -- 100% Paid by Group Leader": This is easiest and simplest, and you can be reimbursed (via your coordination/administration) by those staying. In this situation you’re the administrative manager of the monies. We just take your assigned names to rooms.
  • "Option #2 -- Individual Booking + Administrative Surcharge":  You the group leader pay a 10% Administrative Surcharge to block a set of rooms up to 60 days ahead of arrival. This Administrative Surcharge is non-refundable. You can then ask individuals in your group to call us to make specific reservations with your block and to back it with their credit card. At your option you can provide us with a list of eligible individuals and room assignments.   
    • Reservations for specific rooms, not paid for in full 60 days prior to the event, will be automatically cancelled and placed into the market at large (i.e. your group no longer has a claimed reservation on those not-paid-for rooms).
    • With a prior written agreement, we will waive, at our sole option, the 10% Administrative Surcharge if all parties will call to book, within a few agreed upon days, after you make a group reservation. 
  • "Option #3 -- Open Booking": You contact your group and they call individually to make a reservation, but we make no attempt to “block off the rooms” for you. All other group reservation polices apply such as those on Cancellations & Refunds, notwithstanding anything to the contrary written elsewhere.

Cancellations and Refunds

Cancellations Prior to 60 Days:

If you cancel, or are automatically cancelled, before 60 days prior to your arrival, the following refunds apply depending on which of the three booking options you chose:

  • "Option #1 -- 100% Paid by Group Leader": Fully refundable less 10% of the room charges.

  • "Option #2 -- Individual Booking + Administrative Surcharge": The Administrative Surcharge is non-refundable. Individual bookings receive a full refund less 10% of the room charges.

  • "Option #3 -- Open Booking":  Individual bookings receive a full refund less 10% of the room charges.

Cancellations Within 60 Days:

  • Cancellations between 60 and 30 days ahead of arrival are refunded at 50% of the amount of the total room charges paid and the other 50% is non-refundable.

  • Cancellations between 30 and 15 days ahead of arrival are 25% refundable on the total room charges paid and the other 75% is non-refundable.

  • Cancellations within 15 days of arrival are non-refundable.

  • The 10% Administrative Surcharge, if applicable, is never refundable.

Download Group Reservation Policies

Sign Up Now